Friday, October 11, 2013

Cornbelly's

Today (and yesterday) the kids were out of school for fall break. Yesterday, after watching the Angel Moroni be hoisted on the temple, we met up with my family to see the movie, Saratov Approach (the true story of two LDS missionaries who were kidnapped in Russia for 5 days). It was a powerful movie! I highly recommend it. I can't believe the faith of those two elders. I wonder if I could be that strong. In any case, today I took the kids to Thanksgiving Point to Cornbelly's fall festival. We met up with my sisters, mom, and cousin. I was impressed with this fall/Halloween festival. They had TONS of games, mazes, and fun. I really enjoyed watching the kids have fun. I love the holidays!
Kaia, Kate B., Dallin, Tyler, Colton...they got photo bombed by the Chic-fil-A cow!










Danny loved this corn box! He decided to be a gopher then buried himself. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment