Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby Nolan

The day Jeff and I left for our trip, my little sister Krystle had her beautiful baby boy. They named him Nolan Dexter Tanner. After a week, I finally got to meet my new nephew. Laurin was out of school that day so she got to tag along too. Nolan is such a cutie (I know I'm probably a little biased)! He was making all sorts of faces (like his mommy) and cracking me up. He also peed on me so I guess I've been officially inducted into his club (at least I hope it was just his little hazing ritual and not what he really thinks about me!). I'm so proud of my sister. This was not an easy pregnancy and the delivery was pretty scary as well (he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck three times). She was such a trooper and I'm sure she wouldn't change anything now that she has her little miracle baby. Welcome to the family Nolan!



No comments:

Post a Comment