Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dallin's done!...Danny continues.

Last night, Dallin played in his one and only single elimination tournament football game. His team has had a really great season. I think they even shocked themselves as to how far they went. They played a really good game, but ultimately lost by one touchdown. It has been fun watching Dallin play all season. We'll have a couple weeks of break before he starts basketball. Does it ever end?



Danny is still playing football. I've been unable to attend all of his games because I've had to shuttle Dallin to and from his games or practices. Still I was able to see the last few minutes of his most recent game. His team looks like they're finally understanding the plays and positions. I think that makes Jeff's job a little easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment