Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days of Service: Day 5

Today was a busy day...and night! Still, we found time to execute our fifth day of service activity - delivering individual packages of popcorn to all 90+ families in our ward. This was a fun Family Home Evening activity as well. Because of the quantity of houses we needed to hit and the lack of time to do so, I grabbed the boys and Jeff took the girls and we split the ward in half. Not that it was a race...but the boys and I won! I don't think I've laughed that hard in awhile! The boys were racing to drop the popcorn on doorsteps or in mailboxes. At one point, Dallin even flipped out of the car window as he tried to open a mailbox. I love my boys...and we loved being able to "pop" by our friends' houses to deliver a little Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment