Sunday, December 29, 2013

Temple Lights

Today was a lazy Sunday. The boys are still at Nichole's house so the girls and I were able to enjoy a day of sleeping in and hanging out with my parents, Michael, Jenn, Krystle, Jordan, and of course baby Nolan. We went to church at noon and spent the rest of the day playing games or watching movies. Finally, around dinner time, Jeff flew in from UT. I was excited to go pick him up at the airport! I remember doing that very thing last year...only last year, he was still my fiancĂ©e. That evening, everyone met  up at my parents' house for dinner then off to see the lights at the temple. I realize that I am extremely biased, but I love the Mesa temple lights better than the Salt Lake temple lights. Maybe that's because I can actually enjoy walking around the Mesa temple lights instead of freezing in Salt Lake! I have loved being able to create these moments with Jeff and the kids. I have been excited to share my memories and those things that are important to me with them. It was a great evening! (It was even better since Jeff was there!!)








Inside the Visitor's Center, there was a nativity display that we enjoyed.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment