Sunday, December 8, 2013

Danny's birthday: Part 2

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy spreading my birthday out over a few days...and that's exactly what Danny got to do. Tonight we had his choice of birthday dinner (eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage - my dad would be so proud!) and invited Krystle, Jordan, Nolan, Scott, Kaia, Jeff's parents, and Jeff's grandparents over to open gifts and indulge on his choice of birthday desserts - cinnamon rolls. I think it was a successful evening. He got several sets of Legos and the kids spent the rest of the night building them. I love it when I see my kids interacting without any arguing! I'm sure every mom reading this would agree that their children's laughter when they are together is like hearing a choir of angels sing. I feel so grateful to have each and every one of them in my life. I look forward to celebrating years and years of birthdays with all of them! Happy birthday Danny!


Krys and Jordan came early because they already had plans for the evening. 
Danny loved building Legos with his engineer uncle. He has decided to be an engineer when he grows up. 



Seriously one of the cutest kids EVER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment