Thursday, December 5, 2013

Danny's birthday: Part 1

Today is Danny's birthday!! I remember celebrating his birthday in AZ last year. How fast time flies!! I feel extremely lucky that Danny calls me "mom". He is an energetic little boy who loves life and loves everyone in his life. I have never met a more accepting, non-judgmental little kid. Danny loves Legos, Nerf wars, working with Jeff, reading (currently Harry Potter), playing with friends, and more. For his birthday breakfast, we had bagels and fruit (at his request). He then opened one of his gifts - a basketball from Dallin - that he enjoyed playing with Jeff in the shop before he headed off to school.



Unfortunately, Jeff and I had to go to Boise for a funeral so we weren't able to spend the evening with him, but we took him out to lunch (Taco Bell - his choice not ours!) and then took donuts into his class (sorry - no pictures). Happy birthday Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment